Wednesday 23 March 2011

Constructive Dismissal.

This is not the first time that my boss is trying to get me dismissed and to everyone who might say:  Well ... why don’t you just leave? It is not that simple, I really need to take revenge on the financial manager.
Let me explain my gripe. He is very quick to boast and say, I am the financial manager or I am the branch manager but I get all the phone calls from unhappy people complaining don’t you people know anything about accounting?
The boss and owner of the company said that I must email all these complaints to the financial manager because otherwise they will be ignored and unattended to, which is true, and for about two years I did that, some complaints were solved most were not.
Recently another branch manager complained about the financial manager not performing his duties and instead of the boss taking appropriate action has punished her and we were informed that all complaints are now to be emailed in a task format to make things easier for the extremely busy financial manager.
Firstly, I know better than anyone that the financial manager is extremely busy on Facebook. Secondly our boss has very little computer skills, so the financial manager knows that the tasks setup on our emails is too difficult for him to keep track of what is going on in the company.
Today I emailed a task to the financial manager and he declined it when I sent it again I was informed that he is taking a grievance out against me and further steps will be taken.
Two weeks ago I took one day off and the following day when I returned to work the financial manager said I was not allowed to use my computer because he was doing something on the server. The work was slowly piling up and one hour before I was to leave for home the financial manager came and said I can use the computer and all the work must be up to date before I leave. I responded that might not be possible because I truly thought that the work was too much to catch up in one hour. Anyway I managed to do every single thing before I left. The following morning I was called in by the boss and asked why had I refuse to do the work. The both of them are trying to set me up to fail, they set impossible tasks, withhold access to information and then say I refuse to do work.
I must postpone this dismissal and manage to take some kind of revenge as soon as possible because the financial manager is a backstabbing snake who my boss defends. There is a long history of many more such unfair incidents and I feel I cannot leave this company without taking proper revenge.

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. G.B.